Ok so let’s say a crazy thing happens like a tornado, an earthquake, hurricane or maybe you find yourself alone in the wilderness and all the comfort that the modern society has to offer are gone aut of the window. What would a survivalist do??
One of the first things you have to take care is finding water. This is crucial for survival since you will not be alive very long without it.
Here’s what you have to do:
– Find a container to put water in like: a cup, can or even some impermeable material – plastic cloth – You can use some pins to hold it together
– Heavy dew can provide water. Tie a piece of rag around your ankles and walk in the morning trough the grass. The rag will absorb the water and you can squeeze the rag to get the water out of it into a container. Repeat this process untill you have a good supply of water.
– A great source of fresh water can also be found in Green bamboo thickets and you can get it by bending the bamboo stalk , tie it down and cut off the top. The water will start dripping drip during the night.
– Coconuts milk is als a good water replacement, but be sure not to drink too much since it this is also a laxative and you can get deshidrated.
– A banana or plantain trees are very good water sources. you can cut down the tree, leaving about a 30-centimeter stump and scoop out the center of the stump so that the hollow is bowl-shaped. Water from the roots will immediately start to fill the hollow. The stump will supply water for up to four days. Be sure to cover it to keep out insects.
– Allot of plants with pulpy center can be also a source of water. You can squeez or smash the pulp untill all the liquid comes out. Same can be applied to roots leaves, stalks
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PURIFY THE WATER BEFORE DRINKING IT
It’s best if you can boil it so that you don’t catch any disease